Thursday 3 February 2011

A tribute to Jacko :)

Thanks to my lil gossip amigo, Debbie Lou, I got a very exciting text today about a Michael Jackson Tribute act showing at the Grand Theatre in lancaster!! NOW i ave been an avid fan of Jacko's since I was about eight and i used to rock about in my uber cool P.J's with my cassette player and earphones :) gooooooood memories :) But as you can imagine I was devastated when he died on the 26/08/09 (barely remember my mate's birthdays but tht date stays wid me lol). So I was extremely happy to hear about this concert, which is being preformed by Amir Sharma on the 17th of July, along with an extraordinary cast of dancers, singers and muscians.
According to the Grand Theatres website "(Amir Sharma's) portrayal of Michael Jackson in his prime has to be the most vocally and visually accurate to the King of Pop to have toured the UK theatres." http://www.lancastergrand.co.uk/shows/?Year=2011&Month=7
Tickets are £16 for adults and £10 for children. I really hope this lives up to expectations :D See u ther :)

No comments:

Post a Comment