Wednesday 2 February 2011

Stephen James Hair Salon

As a 22 year girl (bit apprehensive to use the word woman just yet) my hair is very important to me but so is my bank balance so after many years of trying different hair salons and numerous amounts of different stylists I finally felt happy with Stephen James Hair Salon in Morecambe.

I came across it (despite is being down the road from where I live) 3 years ago due to a recommendation from my mum, I thought I might as well give it a go and was so swept away with the stylist I used I haven’t been anywhere else since.

It is a stylish and modern salon with a wide variety of clients ranging from all ages. Stephen James opened the salon 27 years ago and employs a staggering 18 staff, all of which are incredibly friendly and make it their priority to make sure your comforts are met. As soon as you sit down you are always greeted with a smile and an offer of a drink. They also like to make sure you are a hundred percent sure on what you want doing with your hair before they start, so to prevent any nasty scares!

They provide an excellent range of services for both women and men, all of which you can check out on their website at http://sjhair.com

Despite their wide range of stylists I always use Sara Thorneycroft, her style and imagination is modern and unique, she is also quick paced and extremely easy to talk to.

The latest products are always on show and the stylists are anything but shy about using them on you to create a completely new look. After one use of TIGI Root Booster I was indeed hooked!

The salon also provides unique IVU touch-sensitive screens which are placed at each workstation allowing the customer (beverage in hand) to browse through the entire product range that they supply, which include; REDKEN, clynol, ghd, TIGI, FUDGE and Joico. If you are unsure about any of the products don’t hesitate in asking the staff, as they will be more than happy to help.

They also allow you to book your appointments online and will send you a text message to remind you of when it is. The gallery online is also worth a visit as it highlights funky and modern styles that you are sometimes too scarred to ask for.

Overall I don’t have a bad thing to say about Stephen James Hair Salon and definitely recommend it for anyone who needs a new and refreshing approach to their look.

No comments:

Post a Comment