Friday 12 April 2013

Springtime in Seoul

Finally Seoul is getting warmer and pretty pink blossoms are decorating the trees....Spring is settling and my social life is defrosting. Winter here has been awful...to the point that I now feel nothing but anger and hatred towards snow and icy cold winds. Seoul has come out of hibernation and I now feel as though I can enjoy the country that I have been living in for 5 months. Beers and bike rides down by the River Han, crazy Saint Paddy day festivals out in the open, drinking at mini marts and planning our trip to JeJu island has made times here far more fun! There are now way more things to enjoy in Seoul than there was in Winter. I guess it is safe for me to say that me, Maeve and Becky can finally retire our list of "indoor activities."  Heres a few pictures of our recent escapades :)











1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, good to see seeds of glad tidings germinating gratefully!

    ReplyDelete