Saturday 20 March 2010

Lady Gaga

This post is about the infamous Lady Gaga and the fact that I only just saw the Telephone Video the other day - which I can now not stop watching because I think its amazing! I also went out and bought Q magazine because I heard she was on the front cover with a dildo under her trousers! At first when she made her massive storm on to the charts with Just Dance I thought nothing of her, sure I liked her music and I thought she had a voice similar to Christina Aguilera but I had no idea that she would create this much of a media frenzy! Now, she is without a doubt, one of those artists that could release a truly crap song and it would still go big. Her appearance is liberating because she says in Q magazine that she doesnt just want to look pretty, she pushes the boundaries and her songs are something that most girls out there can identify with. It's hard to believe that at the age of 23 (only 2 years older than me!!) she has acheieved so much, sure she has gone through rought times, apparantly battling with drug addictions and finding it hard to get a record deal, but she has now accomplished more than most people would have expected, I can now say officially that I am an avid fan of hers and I cant see that changing anytime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment